Saturday, June 28, 2008

Introductions are in order!

WINNERS: SOMETIMES THEY NEED THUMBS.

Welcome, confused blogger, to The Miniboss At The End Of This Level! Over the coming weeks, months, or years we will grow close and who knows, maybe even come to love each other? BUT for the time being we are complete strangers to each other and it is very very awkward when one person admits to another that they are thinking that. MAYBE I should start over!
I am the titular miniboss at the end of this level. You probably don't remember me or my stage very well, but I can understand that, it was a long time ago. When we first met, I attacked you using my long range ice blast and attempted to move in closer (to rend your flesh with my fangs), but my limited AI attack patterns resulted in me becoming trapped behind a 16 bit block. VERY EMBARASSING. It all becomes a blur from there... long story short, I think my elemental weakness to fire was my downfall! But that's enough about me.

I've set up this journal to let the world (and by world, I of course mean small community of like-minded individuals on the internet) know about the story of your most beloved bosses, antagonists, and adverseries in gaming. You've fought us time and time again. You've memorised our simple attack patterns, discovered our laughably obvious weaknesses, and sent us shuffling off this mortal coil as you charge after your goal, be it princess, the safety of the free world, or simply more violence. Now it is time for you to hear our stories.